Buzzfeed put together this great list of 16 perfect Valentine’s Day gifts for book lovers. But 16 just didn’t seem like enough, so I decided to add to it. Here are my top ten ideal book lover gift ideas:
1. I’m rapidly becoming obsessed with TeeFury after discovering them a couple of months ago. This fantastic T-shirt by artist Mike Vasquez is a mashup of Marvel’s Deadpool and the Cat in the Hat. And it’s too awesome for words.
2. This Harry Potter artwork The Snitch Catcher is designed by Nacho Arjona, AKA Naolito, as a tribute to the famous Banksy Balloon Girl mural in London. In addition to posters, you can also get this design on your phone case, and clothing in both children’s and adult sizes.
3. The writer in me adores this game from UncommonGoods. In the vein of 1,001 Arabian Nights comes The Storymatic, which can help kickstart even the most stubborn imagination. Created by writer, Brian David Mooney, it contains games and prompts and instructions for both games as well as creativity boosters.
4. For those who love to read real books, bookmarks are a must, and these fantastic Moby Dick bookmarks from Felix Jud & Company, turn whatever you’re reading into a literary work of art.
5. When it comes to bookends, the sky is the limit, but these AT-AT bookends are a must-have for any Star Wars-loving reader.
7. This iPhone case from Twelve South looks like an old leather-bound book and is just plain cool.
8. This is a do-it-yourself idea I saw on Pinterest. Paint bricks to look like books for your garden. Adorable, cheap, and super easy.
9. For the female book lover, this green mini-book necklace from Papirell is both beautiful and affordable at just $24.00.
10. For the male book lover, these comic-book themed Converse High Tops from Moonlightdecortor are fashionably cool.