Welcome to the book blitz for LOVE ON A BATTLEFIELD, a stand-alone adult contemporary LGBTQ+ romance, by Posy Roberts. See below for information the book, buy links, an exclusive excerpt, and details on her giveaway.
About the Book
Title: LOVE ON A BATTLEFIELD
Author: Posy Roberts
Publisher: Labyrinth Bound Press
Genre: Adult Contemporary LGBTQ+ Romance
Release Date: February 20, 2018
Links: Goodreads | Amazon | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo | GooglePlay
Not every compass points north.
Andrew Summers is forced to spend his vacations reliving Civil War battles with his father. He hates every minute, until a blue-eyed, red-haired boy behind enemy lines catches his eye.
Shep Wells would much rather travel the world than play at boring war reenactments. He never dreamed a Texan boy would capture his heart.
Real life and years separate them; Andrew is forced onto real battlefields, but for Shep the world is a playground. They’re opposites, but writing letters closes the distance, uncovering their hopes and dreams. When Shep visits Andrew, they get to see if the tug they’ve felt for years is the compass pointing the way home.
1. Owl City – “I Found Love”
2. OneRepublic – “Counting Stars”
3. The All-American Rejects – “Dirty Little Secret”
4. Panic! At The Disco – “Girls/Girls/Boys”
5. twenty øne piløts – “Can’t Help Falling In Love”
6. Fall Out Boy – “Sunshine Riptide” (ft. Burna Boy)
7. The Rolling Stones – “Paint It Black”
8. Panic! At The Disco: “This Is Gospel”
9. Green Day – “Still Breathing”
10. Calum Scott – “You Are The Reason”
11. Imagine Dragons – “I Bet My Life”
12. Fall Out Boy – “Hold Me Tight or Don’t”
13. Panic! At The Disco – “Ready To Go”
14. Green Day – “Ordinary World”
15. Justin Timberlake – “Can’t Stop The Feeling!”
About the Author
Posy Roberts started reading romance when she was young, sneaking peeks at adult books long before she should’ve. Textbooks eventually replaced the novels, and for years she existed without reading for fun. When she finally picked up a romance two decades later, it was like slipping on a soft hoodie . . . that didn’t quite fit like it used to. She wanted something more.
She wanted to read about men falling in love with each other. She wanted to explore beyond the happily ever after and see characters navigate the unpredictability of life. So Posy sat down at her keyboard to write the books she wanted to read.
Her stories have been USA Today’s Happily Ever After Must-Reads and Rainbow Award finalists. When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her family and friends and doing anything possible to get out of grocery shopping and cooking.
Where to Find Posy Roberts
Goodreads | Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BookBub | Amazon
a Rafflecopter giveaway